Friday, November 30, 2012

Mother Monster

Mother Monster
I can finally share the full illustration I recently did of Lady Gaga for Light Grey Art Lab's GIRLS: Fact + Fiction show opening this month.  A print of this piece is available through their gallery shop here.  There is also a book with all of the pieces from the show that features mine on a full page spread available here.

 I scored a full page spread in the book!

As some of you might or might not know, I'm a very big fan of Lady Gaga, so getting to illustrate her was a privilege.   Lady Gaga's relationship with her fans is a personal one and many of them refer to her as "Mother Monster".  I wanted to highlight her status as a pop icon to not only them, but to the rest of the world.

I'm so thankful to have been involved with a show that supports such strong women in both stories and real life :)

1 comment:

Naomi Chelsea said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!